SIGN UP HERE FOR NEWSLETTER FOR UPCOMING CLASSES 2016
LOS ANGELES – April 6, 13 & 20 2016 from 7pm-10pm
3-night class. April 6, 13 & 20 2016 from 7pm-10pm RSVP to email@example.com $300 – See details below
Do you feel like you leave your auditions wishing you’d done better and others are getting your opportunities?
Do you want a better understanding of the business as a whole so that you can be more empowered with knowledge?
Don’t you want more than the simplistic re-direct that you get from the CD workshops in town?
Join me for a 3-day intensive course to learn how to nail your auditions and grow as an actor.
I will provide you with an insider’s view into the competitive world of auditioning from the point of view of directors, producers, studio executives and casting directors.
From my over 35 years as a casting director, producer and acting coach I will explore:
- Break down the character and script
- Audition Technique
- Online opportunities
- On-camera technique
- Reconnect with the artist within you
- How to make the audition room YOUR room
- Special Industry Guest Speakers
Each week I will dissect one audition scene and take each of you through the audition process — from initial pre-read through callback to final callback/test on camera.
In addition to sharing my personal insights, I will have industry guest speakers participate in classes two and three. Guest speakers through the years have been:
- Director Mark Waters (Freaky Friday, Mean Girls)
- Actor Willie Garson (White Collar, Sex and the City)
- Agent Brandy Gold (TalentWorks)
- Director Norman Buckley (Pretty Little Liars, The Fosters, Gossip Girl)
- Actor James Morrison (24)
- Actor William Mapother (Another Earth, In The Bedroom)
- Actor and director Melanie Mayron
- Agent Mimi Mayer/Angel City Talent
- Actor Romy Rosemont (Glee)
- Manager Kristin Konig (MGMT Entertainment)
- Producer Craig Perry (American Pie movies)
- Producer/writer Dan Berendsen (Baby Daddy)
- Actor Peter Mackenzie (Blackish, Trumbo)
- …..to name a few!
Your audition should not feel like a visit to the doctor! It is your time to show us what you’ve got. I will help you feel more in your body than you’ve ever felt before.” – Marci Liroff
Read what people are saying about Marci Liroff’s Audition Bootcamp
Make a commitment to yourself and take advantage of a rare opportunity to sharpen your audition skills under the guidance of one of the most respected and successful casting directors in Hollywood.
Because the highly interactive format will stress support and feedback, the course is limited to only a small number of participants.
MAKE YOUR RESERVATIONS EARLY : April 6, 13, 20, 2016 The cost for the three night class is $300 – 16 yrs old and up. Prior acting and auditioning experience is required. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
*(WHEN YOU RSVP SEND US YOUR PIC, RESUME & DEMO REEL)
*Your acceptance to the program will be based on review of your materials.
Once accepted, someone will contact you immediately with all details, payment info and confirmation of your participation!
If you’re not in town and can’t attend the classes, make sure you take advantage of this course online:
Looking forward to working with you!